Toronto Garden Inn Bed and Breakfast- Here is something for history and art lovers this is one of the oldest historic Victorian building in Toronto. The individual rooms available are beautifully decorated with various antiques for a comforting and memorable stay. Cable TV is available; WIFI meets all your internet needs, best air conditioning and free local telephone calls. Located only 2km from the winery district and a few minutes’ walk to the Union train station and also the bus stage. Beverages and snacks are available at all times. This is the place to be for anybody visiting Toronto.
Iverness High Park Bed and Breakfast-This is home away from home, the shiny wooden finishes will give guests the homely atmosphere one requires for a relaxing time with family or friends the lash gardens gives one the natural feel while at the inn. Located 1 km from the high park and only 9 minutes’ drive to Lambton golf and country club, giving our guests a chance for recreational activities. Who wouldn’t want to take a stroll at the park? The rooms are well equipped with microwaves and fridges for our guests to use; the sumptuous breakfast is always organic to match with our atmosphere. Rooms are available in doubles and singles.
Rose garden Bed and Breakfast-A massage would be the best thing to have while relaxing at our rooms, this is available at a small surcharge.Flat screen TV available, proper air conditioning installed any time of the year is great to visit and rejuvenate at Rose garden bed and breakfast. The communal kitchen area is large enough and dining areas has tables to accommodate 6 people at a time. The balcony overlooks the most magnificent parts of Toronto. Shops and a mall are very near for your shopping needs. Depending on your preference King, Queen, Twin, Double rooms are available.
Down Town Home Inn bed and Breakfast-Listed among top 260 properties in Toronto you can be sure this is a top class but affordable place. Located 4kms from Wellesley train station and only 5minutes drive from University of Toronto it is very hard to miss Down Town Home Inn. The magnificent décor in every room is very inviting. Very comfortable work desks are available.Flatscreen TV meets your entertainment requirements as well as WIFI for the internet needs. Rooms with private as well as shared bathrooms are available. Space can be booked online and monitor our ratings and reviews online for quality assurance.
Elliot house bed and breakfast-Don’t want to leave your pet behind?
This is the perfect place for you. The pet friendly areas are available. The spacious private and shared bathrooms are features to note here.Hairdryer and toiletries are provided. Laundry facilities are available to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Visit us now only 4.1 Km from University of Toronto and 16Km from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
If you’ve chosen Toronto, Ontario as your vacation spot, then you have made the greatest decision ever. For this Canadian city have sights and spectacles to wow you like no other place on the planet. And the only thing even better than incredible scenery, it’s extremely cheap! This city allows you a trip of a lifetime without costing you your life’s worth. Read on to find out the best places to stay at that allow you to have an amazing time without cutting too deep into your pockets.
1. Making Waves Boatel: If the name didn’t do it, allow us to state it out for you: it’s located on an actual boat. In the actual sea. Well okay, not actual sea, but docked in the Toronto harbor on water nonetheless. This one-of-a-kind Toronto bed and breakfast is just the place to be if you want to have a pleasurable, memorable time at a very low cost. It is a seasonal bed and breakfast having spectacular views of Lake Ontario, Toronto city, the Toronto islands and the city centre. This BnB features cabins, not rooms, each with mahogany walls, cherry wood flooring and free Wi-Fi access, along with some cabins having a flat screen TV and a DVD player. There are 3 well-furnished decks as well as a common lounge area. It is extremely conveniently located, only a 7-minute walk away from Billy Bishop Airport and 15 minutes from Rogers Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
2. Dunn House Bed and Breakfast: This Toronto bed and breakfast is another easily accessible place of accommodation here, located only 16 km away from Toronto Pearson International Airport. What’s more, this B&B is located right in central Toronto, so that everyone and everything you want to see in the city is at shouting distance. The building itself gives one a whiff of archaic magnificence, having been built by the reputed architect George Millar in 1890. The beautiful structure is surrounded by just as spectacular a garden as well as a wraparound porch.check latest news at http://www.wiscnews.com/news/local/article_7d7bf05c-96ef-50d6-b19c-2539cd9797d4.html
Every room here is equipped with a flat screen cable TV, free Wi-Fi access and a shared bathroom with complimentary toiletries. There is also a shared lounge and a terrace for the guests to lay back and relax, and complimentary, mouth-watering breakfast is served to the guests, comprising most often of fair trade coffee, locally grown organic foods and freshly baked muffins and scones. About 4 km away from CN Tower and the University of Toronto and only about 1.5 km from BMO Field, this Toronto bed & breakfast can be relied upon to provide exceptional service at a very modest price.
3. Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast: Unlike other B&Bs that boasted of allowing a panoramic view of the city center, the Rose Garden Bed & Breakfast is actually located inside the city center itself. Located less than a km away from a subway station, thus enabling convenient reachability, the Rose Garden B&B is a multi-specialty Toronto bed & breakfast. Each room here enjoys air conditioning and heating facilities and includes a flat screen cable TV, with some even containing a DVD player. There is a communal kitchen as well as an impeccably furnished balcony for use by guests. One unique feature of this B&B is the availability of select spa services here. For instance, massages and a few other therapies are offered here at only a minor extra charge, whereas the sauna is open for all at absolutely no cost. This B&B is only a 15-minute walk from several restaurants, shops and Casa Loma.
4. Jacob 22 B&B: Reachable from the Wellesley Station light rail via just a straightforward 5-minute walk, this comfortable Toronto bed and breakfast is another beautiful structure housed in a Victorian styled building. The interiors too, are extremely Victorian-impresses, and give one a feeling of having returned to history as kings and queens in this mansion of sorts. Each room has been uniquely decorated, and has hardwood flooring, a separate coffee-making machine, a DVD player to each room and free Wi-Fi. There is also a common studio that comprises of a full kitchen and a magnificent fireplace for clients to curl up by, as well as a terrace, where you can lie on a lounger soaking the sun while also soaking in a book from the extensively maintained library here.
Guests can enjoy a scrumptious continental breakfast absolutely free of cost every morning, so that the start to their day is fantastic. Extremely reasonably priced, Jacob 22 B&B is also pretty close to several attractions like the Royal Ontario Museum, no more than a kilometer away.
Barclay house bed and breakfast-This is the coziest place in Vancouver a blend of modern and tradition is evident in almost every aspect of this Vancouver bed and breakfast. The beds are large with the Victorian style; the décor has a modern touch. The lighting in every room will give you the most comforting ambience you could ever have in a Vancouver bed and breakfast. A variety of beverages are available and at Barclay bed and breakfast you will never miss your coffee at any time of the day, a coffee maker is available in every room. China town is only 9 minutes from this Vancouver bed and breakfast, Stanley Park is also only 2KM away. With a total of 5 different rooms to choose from be sure to enjoy your stay at Barclay House bed and Breakfast.
Canada House bed and breakfast-Looking for a Vancouver bed and breakfast with fresh home baked breakfast items? Look no further, welcome to O Canada house. All beverages available and also freshly squeezed juices. Adventure is not far from this Vancouver bed and breakfast, helicopter tours, bike trails, wildlife viewing and hiking at Grouse Mountain which is just 7km away. A variety of rooms to choose from including one at a top floor for a proper view of Vancouver.Wifi, cable TV and air conditioned rooms are available for the best stay at this Vancouver bed and Breakfast. Visit us and let us give you the best experience of the very best of Vancouver bed and breakfast.read latest information at http://www.therecord.com/news-story/5245051–extreme-cold-will-put-region-in-deep-freeze-30-c-wind-chill-forecast-wedesday/
Maple beach bed and breakfast-Maple trees surround this Vancouver bed and breakfast just like the name suggests. Beach enthusiasts Katsilano beach is only 7minutes away from this Vancouver bed and breakfast. Only 10 minutes’ walk to Vancouver city and public transport stage is 100 metres away. For marine lovers the Vancouver maritime museum is nearby. Our breakfast servings are second to none where we serve seasonal fruits and all the beverages. When visiting Vancouver for leisure or business come direct to this Vancouver bed and breakfast Maple beach bed and breakfast.
Suite dreams Vancouver Bed and Breakfast-Staying at this Vancouver suite can be sweet because all rooms are ensuite and tile floors are heated for maximum comfort. A Jacuzzi bath is available for an evening of relaxation and you enjoy some cool music from the piped music system installed. For maximum comfort of our guests a non-smoking allergy free areas are available. All areas are spotless clean and spacious including the storage cabinets. Choose a book for reading available in the shelves. Once in Vancouver enjoy these seamless services which include a full breakfast.
Granville house bed and breakfast-Want to have a relaxing lazy morning, or an early morning for hike or a business engagement? Then this Vancouver bed and breakfast will offer that .Granville house bed and breakfast has the longest hours of serving breakfast.Full breakfast is served from 5 a.m. to 11a.m every morning. This serves everyone right especially if you have kids on your stay, the junior rooms are the best with a private terrace where kids can play all day long.So bring your kids along to Granville house bed and breakfast be sure they will have fun, view other helpful information.
This delightful Bed and Breakfast is arranged on a serene, beautiful road encompassed by trees and parkland. A short walk takes you to the middle of “Old Town” where there are displays, strength shops, restaurants, North America’s most seasoned Golf Course, and the acclaimed Shaw Festival Theater. The beautiful Niagara River Parkway and a large number of the Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries are inside a couple minutes’ drive or bicycle ride and these offer visits and tastings, a prevalent learning knowledge for a considerable lot of our visitors. It has three exquisitely delegated visitor rooms, each with its own private tempting lavatory, for your solace and pleasure.
Red Coach Inn
A standout amongst the most exceptional overnight boardinghouse resorts, The Red Coach Inn neglects Niagara’s grand Upper Rapids, only 500 yards from the verge of Niagara Falls – so close you can hear the thunder! The majority of our open Room and Two Bedroom Luxury Suites and numerous Guest Rooms have a staggering perspective of the Niagara River and Goat Island Park. All have whirlpool streamed tubs; some have gas chimneys and completely prepared kitchens. Our Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner visitors appreciate eating on the bloom laden yard in summer or by a thundering wood-blazing chimney in winter.
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Around 1871 Historic Cottage Rental is simply a couple minutes’ stroll to the Old Town focus. The 2 couch/2bathroom cabin emphasizes a full kitchen and has all the present day accommodations blended with the noteworthy feeling. Niagara house rental can suit from 2 to 6 visitors agreeably. The informal lodging knowledge we offer is a self serving mainland breakfast in your own particular private get-away convenience rental.visit this page for more details.
It is one of the best Niagara bargains regarding excursion rentals in Niagara district. Get spoiled with our Luxury High Four Poster Queen and King Size Beds, down filled duvets, pads, extravagance 100% Cotton Egyptian cloths, Cotton Turkish towels, and Lavender Spa Bath Amenities. Niagara Cottage offers a yard, deck, BBQ and is found on a bike way and wine course, just minutes to Niagara’s honor wineries, ranch markets, noteworthy Fort George, Niagara Falls and the Niagara Falls Casino. This Boutique Historic Cottage Rental is exceedingly prescribed by the majority of our visitors. Long and fleeting rental is accessible, throughout the entire year.
Post House Inn, around 1835
The Post House Inn, around 1835 has been a standout amongst the most wonderful center points for your informal lodging. Our restored home backings the Historical Romance Theme offering extravagance courtesies coupled with current needs. Ultra Masseur tub showers offer a champagne air pocket experience coupled with the object from olden times furniture warmed by the chimney. Breakfast choices incorporate Traditional, In Room or our most up to date Candlelight Breakfast for Two in the Historic Private Dining Room. Extravagance materials, towels, cleansers are all proposed to finish the sentiment. Our uncommon sentiment bundles can likewise be redone to address individual needs.
Down Home Bed and Breakfast
The house is arranged in the calm heart of the Old Town Niagara on the Lake, just four short squares from shops, craftsmanship exhibitions, theaters, and fine restaurants. It is placed on a treed gorge parcel ignoring One Mile Creek. Perfectly arranged, the arrangements incorporate a corkscrew willow tree, lake and waterfall. Sitting ranges incorporate the deck and in the strolling, sitting enclosure. We are satisfied to offer Romance, Fine Dining and Golf bundles and three unique Wine visits.
In the event that you are searching for a sentimental getaway, In Elegance is the privilege place for you. Niagara-on-the-Lake which is another Bed & Breakfast placed just few steps from Shaw Festival Theaters, a marina, fairways, a beguiling downtown and is in the heart of the wine nation, offers a quiet desert spring for you. This carefully delegated Georgian-style home has been assembled particularly to address the needs of B & B visitors. There are sitting regions, a lounge area and a yard for visitors to appreciate.
6 Oak Haven Bed & Breakfast
Found in a calm range of Niagara on the Lake, some piece of Old Town, inside strolling separation of the lake with excellent dusks, the Shaw Theater, restaurants and shops, trekking and biking cleared trails, wineries, golf and memorable visits. Offered with three beguiling and decently selected rooms with private showers, it is truly an amazing spot for Bed & Breakfast .Delightful arrangement with lake, waterfall and gazebo welcomes you to unwind. Also obviously, there are Christine’s astonishing breakfasts! Come as visitors, leave as companions. A warm welcome anticipates you from your hosts Christine and Dennis Risotto.
Hoppy’s Bed and Breakfast
Amitha & Terence (The Hoppys) We built our B & B in 2004 and keep on welcoming you and our returning visitors to our Ranch Style home. Occasional is the front entryway bolted. The home sits on a huge finished part in a desert spring of peacefulness. Hoppy a previous prepared Chef with a couple of honors, will set up your breakfast the route you like it. We were the first to present and still offer our mark Asian Fusion breakfast.check more information at http://www.washingtonian.com/blogs/bestbites/events/the-week-in-food-events-hoppy-holidays-beer-festival-repeal-day-soiree.php
We additionally offer the standard Western Breakfasts. Appreciate the solaces of homeless the errands; Combine this with our certified cordiality and you have a B & B experience like no other. Likewise we have complimentary wine visit/tasting vouchers. Kindly request subtle elements when you arrive. Welcome home and appreciate your remain! If you don’t mind get some information about our single night supplementary charges.
John’s Gate Gourmet Bed and Breakfast
Midway placed and strolling separation to shops, restaurants, Spa, Theaters and a winery or two, John’s Gate Gourmet Bed and Breakfast is a standout amongst the most popular spots of attractions. Visitors appreciate a private passageway, eating and parlor with their own link LCDTV/DVD, bar-cooler, chimney, phone and free WIFI. All rooms have showers with toiletries, hairdryers, iron/pressing prepares to leave, digital TV/DVD, phones; his/hers wake up timers, Mp3/CD players and WIFI. The King room has a bar-ice chest.
Lake Lands bed and breakfast-Niagara on the lakes wineries is just a short bike ride away from Lake Lands; it is magnificently surrounded by trees and other park areas for refreshing walks and serenity. The culinary skills of the chefs are evident in the gourmet breakfasts served everyday. A short walk takes one to the shops, galleries, restaurants and old town area.
6 oak Haven bed and breakfast-Located in a quiet area of Niagara on the Lake,part of Old Town, within walking distance of the lake with beautiful sunsets, the Shaw Theatre,restaurants and shops, hiking and biking paved trails,wineries,golf and historic tours. Features three charming and well selected rooms with private baths. The garden has a pond which is so inviting for a moment of relaxation. Our staffs have the best guest relation skills and will definitely be your friends by the time you are leaving, find out more from http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/hotel/150818/The-Blue-Lion-hotel-East-Witton-North-Yorkshire-review.html
Apple Tree historic bed and breakfast-Feather beds and fabulous linen is what makes the stay more special. The bathrooms are newly designed and are sparkling with newness and cleanness. Breakfast is served with local fruits and baked goods. Honey mooners can also have a memorable time here just let us know when booking and we will prepare for you.
Down home bed and breakfast-Located at the quiet heart of the Old Town Niagara on the Lake be sure to get an experience of your lifetime once you checkin.Wine tours available the wineries are ready for you. A variety of other attractions in the area like galleries, antique shops, bird watching for nature lovers, biking for the athletics enthusiasts and golfing for the calm sports people. Be sure the owners will be there to assist you with activity planning during your stay.
John’s gate Gourmet Bed and breakfast-You want some privacy during your stay? Then, look no further but John’s gate Gourmet our guests have a private entrance to the rooms. All rooms have ensuite baths and the common living areas and pieces to behold where strangers become friends. Wine tasting tours are arranged and different packages are available for this. Be sure to have an experience to remember.
Newark manor Bed and breakfast-Established in 1893 you can be sure this is a place to behold for your stay. The bike trail is just outside; the gardens are lash just like the well-manicured lawns and natural stairways in the garden. The beds are large cozy and very inviting, all rooms have private baths. The breakfast is carefully prepared and we serve for longer hours giving you that morning time prolonged sleep.
Hoppy’s bed and breakfast-The swimming pool is large, with a kids slide. An award winning chef Hoppy will prepare your breakfast every morning. Your pets also have a home at hoppy’s so bring them along.
The surroundings are great for leisure walks. Wine tasting must be in your itinerary when you visit.
Green Oaks bed and breakfast-This a very beautiful Victorian home 10 minutes from Niagara on the lake and 15minutes from Niagara falls. The vine yard is to behold as you walk for lunch or dinner. This is a great place for a relaxing casual stay .Breakfast includes fresh baked break, fresh fruits, pouched eggs, variety of other breakfast foods and beverages. Visit this website to get more information.
Dorchester house bed and breakfast-Want to be treated like a family friend visiting? Do not hesitate to check in at Dorchester house we have 3 different rooms to accommodate your needs all with private baths. Maps and coupons available for easy navigation and shopping. Book now for the warmest stay at Niagara on the lake.
Globe Trotters Bed and Breakfast/Gallery-This is the best place to be at Niagara on the lake with a gallery showcasing different art works at no extra cost. A few minutes from the Shaw festival theatres.We have incorporated rot iron to the beds and chest drawers are wooden for a complete Victorian feel.
Ontario, Canada – the second largest province in the country and the most populous one at that. Having the largest number of Canadians seems to make this place even more beautiful than nature has inherently made it, since their warmth seeps into the air and gives you the feeling of being completely at home. A fulfilling history coupled with amazing natural vistas makes this province a must-visit for everyone. But what is necessary to make your trip here an enjoyable one is equally dulcet living quarters during your stay. And just to help you make that decision, we present this list, in which each one featured is the best luxury bed and breakfast Ontario offers.
1. Duggan Place: Housed in a building that reminds one of the Victorian eras of Canadian history, Duggan Place is a refined and immediately recognizable bed and breakfast located in Stratford, Ontario. This B&B is conveniently located very close to the city of Stratford, no more than 700 meters away from the city centre. The rooms too are elegantly furnished, with some having a fireplace, some with a balcony and some which are split level.
All modern amenities are available in the rooms, including a satellite TV, a Keurig coffee machine, private bathrooms with a hairdryer and a separate seating area. Not to mention free Wi-Fi throughout the estate. Every morning, a delightful hot breakfast is served in the dining area common to all guests, and all subsequent meals can be had at various restaurants less than 350 meters from Duggan Place. Famous tourist spots like the Stratford Festival Theatre and the Stratford-Perth Museum are no more than a few minutes’ drive away from the B&B.
2. Les Diplomates B&B: The name itself reeks of opulence and grandeur, does it not? A more luxurious bed and breakfast Ontario houses than most others here, Les Diplomates B&B is another one that uses Victorian era styling in its architecture and decor to successfully present a lavish, stately atmosphere. Located in the lovely city of Waterloo, Ontario, this B&B is no more than a 30 minutes’ drive from Waterloo International Airport, with the city centre situated 2 km and the University of Waterloo 3 km away from here, check this website!
It is surrounded by impeccably well-maintained gardens with a fountain along with several forest trails leading directly into the forest for leisurely strolls, making for a panorama of a view. Every classically styled room comprises of a flat screen TV, a private bathroom including a spa bath in each room, free Wi-Fi and a seating area in front of a fireplace. The elegant dining room sees the guests assembling every morning for a 5-course gourmet breakfast served in sterling silver and fine china. If elegance and grandeur are what you wish to experience, then you’ve found your destination for the holiday.
3. Burke House Inn, Circa 1822: No we kid you not; this house really is that old. This historic home houses Burke House Inn, one of the best bed and breakfasts in and around Niagara-on-the-Lake. Located in the Heritage District, is only a 30 minutes’ drive from Downtown Niagara Falls, while Mississauga Beach is no more than 5 minutes away. Each uniquely decorated room features cable TV, with select rooms offering a flat screen TV as well as a fireplace, along with a coffee maker. Also on offer are spa services, as well as the usual, free Wi-Fi. There is a common sitting room with a fireplace for guests to relax as well as free bicycle rentals for the more explorative of guests to go see the city on bike.
4. Mac B&B: One of the most easily accessible bed and breakfasts in Ontario, Mac B&B is situated no more than 5 km away from Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. This Ottawa, Ontario-based bed and breakfast is a beautiful estate and is strategically located so that despite its proximity to the airport, guests enjoy a secluded and peaceful atmosphere. Each well-furnished room has air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi, with some offering an en suite bathroom and a flat screen TV.book Mac B&B at http://www.booking.com/hotel/ca/mac-b-amp-b.html
Also provided is a shared kitchen for guests to whip up supper if they felt the need to, along with a shared lounge and laundry and ironing facilities. Free parking comes with the package. Mac B&B is conveniently located at a short distance from various famous spots as well as a few shopping destinations; it is 15 km from Downtown Ottawa, around 7 km away from Carlton University and Ottawa Convention Centre and only 5.4 km from Rideau Canal.
After months of persistent, never-ending work, you just have to get out for some leisure time. And spending this time with the ones you love makes it even more special. Especially if you are normally unable to be with them enough due to work or other commitments. This time you spend with your loved ones goes a long way in strengthening the bond that you share as a family; the fun that you have together becomes a memory that all of you fondly hold on to forever. And when you choose a spot like Ontario, Canada, you can rest assured that these memories will be truly beautiful ones. But to ensure that the time spent isn’t soured by unpleasant accommodation, allow us to bring to you a list of the best bed and breakfast Ontario has to offer:
1. Woodmont Guest House: Artistic is the one word that can describe this bed and breakfast in Ontario. Situated extremely conveniently for sightseers and travelers in the stunning county of Stratford, this bed and breakfast is only a 12 minute walk from Queens Park and only 10 minutes from Tom Patterson Theatre. And the focus towards art does not end here of this bed and breakfast. Ontario has a host of local artists and musical talent, and this B&B showcases their work proudly. Each beautifully designed room has an en suite bathroom along with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. A shared fridge, hot daily breakfast and a 4-course dinner available on demand, with the food being organic and locally grown, are also offered at Woodmont.check more information at http://www.bethesdanow.com/2014/11/10/woodmont-plaza-gets-a-new-look-at-bethesda-row/
2. Wenzler’s Landing B&B: This one is located in one of the most scenic locations out of any bed and breakfast Ontario has in store. Surrounded on all sides by acres of greenery, this B&B offers seclusion while still being only 20 km away from Point Pelee National Park. What’s more, this bed and breakfast in Ontario gives you more than just the countryside – there’s a public beach just 3 km away! Imagine the fun you could have on the beach with your family in the afternoon and then get all cozy by the fireplace in the common living room watching TV with them in the evening. If you want to get out on the sea, boat docking facilities are available there too. Rooms are furnished immaculately and feature a flat screen TV each with satellite channels, a microwave and a fridge, along with free Wi-Fi. There’s a covered porch right outside as well for guests to lounge any time they want. A sumptuous home-cooked breakfast and free parking services are on offer as well.
3. Maplehurst Manor: One of the most easily accessible bed and breakfasts in Ontario, being only a 30 minute drive from Ogdensburg International Airport, Maplehurst Manor is exactly what its name suggests – a mansion. The building it is housed in itself has Victorian-inspired architecture and overlooks the St. Lawrence River, making for an absolutely incredible view out the window. Located just 4 km from Downtown Brockville, the entire B&B has a distinct Victorian feel to it, and allows you the sensation of actually being in a historical palace,check their website for more detailed information.
The rooms feature period pieces, dark wood furniture and velvet accents reminiscent of the Victorian time, while also offering modern amenities like flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, private bathrooms and even an iPod docking station. A delectable breakfast is offered daily, including items like fresh fruit and juice along with a classic breakfast entree.
4. McGee’s Inn: Seclusion while being close to the city is what distinguishes this bed and breakfast in Ontario. A quiet, peaceful setting less than a 6 minute walk from the University Of Ottawa, Ontario, McGee’s Inn is a spectacle to behold in itself. Each room is furnished stylishly and includes all facilities required, such as a flat screen TV, refrigerator, a seating area en suite bathroom and free Wi-Fi.
The rooms are spacious enough for families to live together comfortably, and there is a front porch as well for lounging and taking in the pleasant Canadian sun. Every morning, guests are provided a singularly delicious homemade breakfast, after which they can roam around and explore the surrounding city. And this bed and breakfast in Ontario is within walking distance of some of the most amazing structures in Canada. It is one mile from Parliament Hill, where the Canadian national government buildings are housed and just as close to The Rideau Canal. Only a 10 minute walk away from the bed and breakfast you’ll find the Rideau Centre Mall, one of the best places to go to if ever you feel the need to shop. All in all, a perfect spot for the relaxing yet exploratory family trip!
Starting a bed and breakfast in Canada, of all places, is something that is the stuff of dreams for many. The Great White North, one of the most beautiful countries in the world, is one place that is notorious for having captivated the soul of everyone who has ever been here. With unparalleled natural beauty, rejuvenating atmosphere, and a peaceful people as warm of heart as the climate is cool, Canada truly is a unique amalgam of both, the old and the new – which is why it attracts millions of tourists every year from the world over. That is also exactly why owning a bed and breakfast in Canada is such an exciting prospect for many. Are you one of them? Well, then, by all means hop onto the bandwagon, as we tell you just how to go on to do that,check this out!
First of all, we are assuming that you already have a location or a property somewhere in Canada. If you don’t yet, don’t worry. The great thing about Canada is that there are so many places you could buy a good one, and that too at an extremely reasonable price. You can get one somewhere close to the famous Niagara Falls, or at the Rocky Mountains, maybe somewhere near the Banff National Park, or the village of Whistler, or at several other spots all over the country.
And you can rest assured about the number of customers you’ll have, even if you get one at someplace secluded; trust us, seclusion in Canada is a good thing. Many people visit Canada for peace and quiet, which is just what you shall have to offer. Just make sure that it is sufficiently near a good tourist destination, and that the place is spacious enough to allow your guests to live and roam around comfortably. Get repairs done if there is a need for them, and furnish it with some good furniture as per your choice. Now that we are all set with a place of our own, we can discuss about all that’s required to set up shop for owning a successful bed and breakfast in Canada.visit the website http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1262896-%E2%80%98there%E2%80%99s-a-good-life-here-to-lead-by-the-water%E2%80%99 for more details.
Initially, take some time to know the area yourself, if you aren’t native to it. Learn about the history of the land, the geography, the laws and conventions, the people living around, famous events that occurred, the places to visit, even the little nooks and crannies that most don’t know about, easiest access points to and from the place and anything else you can garner. This information comes in handy when your guests are repeat visitors and want to go somewhere new. Make friends among the locals, explore the location yourself, and simultaneously scour for capable people to hire in your establishment.
Get the licensing and permit applications and other legal stuff cleared from the local government. After you’ve successfully accomplished that, it’s time to open the doors to your Canadian bed and breakfast. The first major difference between hotels and bed and breakfasts is that your guests are much more than just residents; for the time they are with you, they must feel as though they are part of your home. They expect much more personalized treatment than a hotel would offer them, and that’s why they choose a bed and breakfast in Canada above a simple hotel: they want personal service. Of course, that is also a plus, since then you can charge more than a hotel, which is not to say that offers and discounts won’t attract customers more. The profits you make depend hugely upon the amount of effort you are willing to put in.
Personal service here means first and foremost that you have to be available 24×7. That is no exaggeration we make, for the guest expects you to serve their every need, whenever and whatever. This is one area where you can leave a lasting impression, however. Catering to them personally and giving them exceptional service, such as in the form of tour arrangements, great food, and even just giving them pointers as to what to see and what to buy in town can go a long way in developing your relationship with them.
Often, by the time they leave, you’ll have become good friends and the next time they visit town, they’ll make sure to book with you again, and will also refer you to their friends. Make sure that you pay attention to those little things, and you’ll find that you actually do not need to advertise your inn at all; your customers will do that for you. In the beginning, you’ll need to use the Internet extensively to broadcast your establishment and the facilities you offer. But it’s largely free, so that’s no biggie.
Having a bed and breakfast in Canada is a very good business too. You can make great money and great friends, while at the same time being able to enjoy the peace and natural beauty of the place yourselves. If you’re willing to devote the time and labor, there really is no better job than this. So why are you still wasting time? Pack those bags and head on to Canada!
1. Niagara Grandview Manor: Niagara Grandview Manor, as the name suggests, offers an absolutely magnificent view of the Niagara Gorge. The bed and breakfast in Niagara, which also contains a hotel and a tennis court and offers free Wi-Fi is housed in a beautiful building reminiscent of 19th century architecture, and hence accentuates the feeling of being in Canada. The houses are equipped with TV sets, air conditioning, refrigerators, and a separate sitting area. Every morning, the guests are treated to a sumptuous complimentary breakfast in the dining room. About half a mile away from Casino Niagara, and Journey behind the Falls and no more than 45 miles from Toronto Pearson International Airport, Niagara Grandview Manor is one place where you can make the most of being at the beautiful Niagara Falls, you can read more from our latest post at http://www.bnb-network.ca/best-bed-breakfasts-muskoka/.
2. Lion’s Head Bed & Breakfast: Elegantly furnished rooms decorated with refined antique feature, incredibly delicious food, and a location conveniently reachable from every major point of attraction in and near Niagara – this is what distinguishes Lion’s Head Bed & Breakfast, Niagara from the others.Situated only 2 km away from Queen Victoria Park, on River Road it provides bike rentals, elegant guest rooms, divine breakfast and a free Wi-Fi. Every room has a separate private bathroom along with a clock radio and iron facilities. Every morning here greets you with freshly prepared free breakfast with delicacies like poached pears, French toast soufflés and fresh squeezed orange juice that just leave you asking for more.
3. A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast: Wouldn’t you love to live in a restored and refurnished 19thcentury Victorian house, being in walking distance from the Niagara Falls? A Moment in Time Bed and Breakfast can make this dream of yours come true. Located at just a 20-minute walk from the Skylon Tower and the glorious Niagara Fall, this Niagara bed and breakfast also offers flat screen TVs, DVD players, free Wi-Fi, private bathrooms, with some rooms even having a fireplace or a spa tub! All the guests are treated to a tasty, freshly prepared hot breakfast in the Victorian dining room of the property, which also has a garden and offers free parking space. It is just 10 minutes away from the Marineland Canada Theme Park and only 15 minutes from The Whirlpool Golf Course, view more information from this link.
4.Chestnut Inn: Located within shouting distance of the grandeur of the Niagara Falls and overlooking the Niagara River Gorge, this bed and breakfast in Niagara is unique also in that it is present in one of the oldest buildings anywhere in Canada. It was built in the late 19th century, with many rooms having decks and fireplaces. Private bathrooms to every room and decor reminiscent of the Victorian era and surrounded from all sides by chestnut trees over a 100 years old, which are what gave this Niagara-based bed and breakfast its name. Casino Niagara is no more than a 5 minute drive away from the Chestnut Inn, and downtown Niagara Falls is only 2.5 km away, if ever one had a sudden desire to shop.
5. Nataya Bed & Breakfast: When you have the historic River Road in front and the Niagara Gorge right below you and you are sitting in a cosy room enjoying breakfast, you know you are at Nataya Bed & Breakfast, Niagara. Walk for 10-minutes and you reach the Horseshoe Falls while Clifton Hill, the reputed restaurant and entertainment destination is only a 15-minute walk away, whereas Casino Niagara is at a distance of less than a mile. Nataya has rooms equipped with whirlpool tubs, a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker, along with cable TV and free WI-Fi.
6. A Night to Remember B&B: With the Falls view Casino and the Horseshoe Falls just a 7-minute walk and the Niagara Falls being just 10 minutes away, A Night to Remember is truly the spot for couples to visit to rekindle their romance. The bed & breakfast of Niagara is a Queen Ann Revival guesthouse that has been fully resorted by the owners and refurnished with antique and elegant furniture. This inn is for adults only and has on offer a freshly prepared hot breakfast daily, free parking and free Wi-Fi. Each room also features a fireplace and a spa tub along with cable TV and DVD players.
7. Villa Alexandrea Tourist Home: Located in the shopping and dining destination of downtown Niagara Falls, Ontario, Villa Alexandrea is just 2 km from Skylon Tower and the Niagara Falls. It offers a beautiful garden and rooms with a flat-screen TV. This one is slightly more modern than its counterparts, with Mediterranean-styled rooms comprising of a private bathroom, flat screen TVs and hardwood furniture, along with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The home-cooked breakfast includes scrumptious omelettes, sausage and bacon, and having it in the regal dining room only emphasizes the grandeur that defines Villa Alexandrea.
8. Bedham Hall B&B: The Bedham Bed and Breakfast is the most easily accessible of the lot, located just 50 yards from the Falls bus stop. Overlooking the Niagara River Gorge, Bedham is just one mile away from the Falls and around 2 miles from Clifton Hill and Skylon Tower. Rooms contain fireplaces, private bathrooms, with 3 of the rooms even having jetted tubs. Every morning the guests can enjoy a full English breakfast and then relax on the grounds. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are also on offer here.
9. Villa Gardenia Bed & Breakfast: This Niagara B&B is another beautiful place to choose to stay at during your time in Ontario. Villa Gardenia Bed & Breakfast is situated no more than a 2 minute-drive from the Horseshoe falls, just beside the Niagara Parkway. En suite bathrooms, TVs, DVD players and air conditioning are among the many facilities offered, along with free Wi-Fi and free parking. Villa Gardenia is extremely close to major attractions like the Fallsview Casino, the Journey behind the Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, and Casino Niagara.
10. Butterfly Manor: No more than 3 km away from the Niagara Falls, the Fallsview Casino and the Rainbow Bridge, and only 22 km from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Butterfly Manor are exactly as beautiful as its name. A delectable homemade breakfast, refined decor, wooden flooring flat-screen cable TVs, towels, linen and free Wi-Fi are some of the services provided here. Some rooms offer a view of the Gorge as well.
1. Portage Inn Bed & Breakfast: If you’re looking for the best Muskoka bed and breakfast, look no further. The Portage Inn Bed & Breakfast, located in one of the oldest and most regal buildings for some distance, overlooks the Peninsula Lake and is no more than a 4 minute walk away from the beach. There are also various restaurants in driving distance of this bed and breakfast in Muskoka. Absolutely smack dab tasty daily breakfast, refrigerators, en suite bathrooms, coffee makers in every room, along with free Wi-Fi are some of the services provided.
The Lake View rooms at Portage Inn offer a panoramic, spectacular view of Peninsula Lake, which can also be viewed from the wide terrace. A common parlour also features a billiards table and a fireplace. This bed and breakfast, Muskoka also offers BBQ facilities, as well as canoes and kayaks for the guests. For golfers and skiiers, the Hidden Valley Ski Resort and the Deerhurst Golf Course are both just a 10-minute drive from the B&B, while Huntsville is 15 minutesand Arrowhead Algonquin Park and Algonquin Park are a 25-minute drive from here.
2. Creighton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast: Situated right on the shores of Lake Simcoe, the Creighton Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast are one of the most beautiful places to spend a nice vacation at, while also taking in the sights of Muskoka. Being in such close proximity to Lake Simcoe, it is also just about 1 km away from Blue Beacon Marina where you can rent a boat and more. The rooms at this Muskoka bed and breakfast have a stunning 3-piece private bath each, all with amenities, bathrobes, towels and linen.
The furnishing leaves a distinct Victoria era impression, and the inn features a high quality breakfast daily replete with home-baked goods, spa services on location, a porch offering a spectacular view of the lake, fireplaces and free Wi-Fi services. Guests at the bed and breakfast can explore the nearby bike trails by making use of the free bike rentals on offer here. The beautiful outdoor garden and the inset gazebo make for a beautiful sight and also allow the guests to have a relaxing time. For those who feel the whim, Casino Rama is only a 10-minute drive away from Creighton Manor.
3. Brobst Forest Bed and Breakfast: A garden that is just too beautiful to miss, a swimming pool, and a beautiful structure of a building, the Brobst Forest Bed and Breakfast are truly a sight for the eyes in itself. The unique aspect of this bed and breakfast, Muskoka is its heated outdoor pool, with a few sun loungers around it so as to allow the guests to just let go and soak in the mild and pleasant sun. Moreover, being situated only 100 metres from the magnificent Annie Williams Park only helps enhance its desirability even further.
The rooms at this Muskoka B&B all offer a view of the pool and the well-maintained garden. Each room comes fully equipped with a flat screen TV with cable, a desk and free Wi-Fi, and guests are offered a tasty breakfast daily to make the start of their day a great one. There is also a common lounge area, complete with a fireplace and a number of books available for the guests to while their time away in peaceful relaxation. Brobst Forest B&B is only around 1 km away from major tourist spots like Brace Bridge Falls and the Lady Muskoka River Cruise.check related information at http://therealdeal.com/blog/2014/12/26/airbnb-law-hitting-legitimate-bed-and-breakfasts/.
4. Wild Swan Bed & Breakfast: Another Muskoka bed and breakfast that is hard to miss is the Wild Swan Bed & Breakfast with its delightfully lovely garden and its beautiful surroundings. Built in the enchantingly peaceful township of Minden, Ontario and located on the Gull River, this bed and breakfast in Muskoka satiates its guests with its soulful decor and antique furniture. It also features a scrummy breakfast with homemade baked grub and rooms outfitted with a rain shower and, to add to the romantic atmosphere, a 2-person spa bath. Free Wi-Fi and a large window with a garden view on the inside and a spacious veranda on the outside with complimentary beverages add to the delights this Muskoka bed and breakfast has to offer. The Minden Township Park is quite famous for its wintertime activities as well, and canoes and bicycles can be made available upon request.
5. Rousseau’s Northern Landing: Rousseau’s Northern Landing is very easily accessible from King’s Highway 400, being located just 20 km from it. This Muskoka bed and breakfast has on offer free Wi-Fi, en suite bathrooms and a seating area in each guest room, with each of them offering an amazing river view. For a family vacation, there’s a family suite as well. The guest lounge of this bed and breakfast in Muskoka features a TV and a billiards table. Rosseau Lake is only 2 km from here, while Huntsville is just a 40 minute drive from Rousseau’s Northern Landing.